Monday, January 19, 2009

Slummin in Paradise







So the last couple of weeks have been utter chaos. Everything has gone really well with the owners of the shop, and I have loved getting things ready. Ok, that's not entirely true. I have MOSTLY loved getting things ready. If you don't know, I'm not one of those people who likes details- at all. I mean, I really don't do that detailed oriented thing. Not even a little bit. I just have big dreams and leave everyone else to figure out how to make them work.






So anyways, I spent a weekend ordering product, equipment and supplies. And last week I got most of it in. At this point, I'm only waiting on my major product vendor to get their stuff to me, and I'll be set. My parents and I spent most of Saturday setting up my little space and it was great to see it all coming together.






Today, I went up to the shop to clean and get things rearranged again. The only thing I am waiting on now, aside from the dermalogica, is a curtain. I am set up to do waxing, though, which is pretty cool. I did a feace wax on my mom today. I was surprised how quick it went when I didn't have to run around looking for an instructor to sign papers and get product. Hahaha, those were the days.






1 comment:

  1. It looks gorgeous. Too bad it's in Texas and I'm in Missouri, though I'm sure you will do wonderful without me as a client.

    ReplyDelete