Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Day With My Friends






















Today had some pretty perfect weather. I wish that it could be 78 degrees all year round. Maybe I should move to San Diego. Nevermind, that is way to expensive. So instead, I'll just take the good weather where I can. Anyways... my friend, Jess, and I made plans to visit Six Flags today and then we roped her Life Coach, Phil, into coming as well. It was great fun. The only downside to the day was finding out that some of our favorite rides were closed. But we didn't let that get us down. We enjoyed ourselves, and even waited in line at the ShockWave an extra 20 minutes because someone threw up, and we had to wait for the workers to clean up the mess. Gross. But really, we had a great time!



No comments:

Post a Comment