Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Best Day

So today was kind of a weird day. I mean, if I was in Texas, this would have been a weird dya, but maybe because I'm not, it's actually a normal day. I don't know. You decide.

Things were fin this morning, I slept in and took things slow while my brother was at work. Around 11 it started to rain. A lot. This would have been fine if I hadn't had a dream a few days ago about a tornado. I'm not kidding. Before I even decided to come on this trip I had a dream I was here and a tornado came out of no where. So weird.

When my brother got home, we headed for The Landing to have dinner. We were driving along when we looked over and on the side of the street there was a huge ornament rolling along. I mean, it was the size of a medicine ball! We both laughed and Jay said that it must have come off of a show's outdoor displays.

After dinner, we made our way to WalMart to pick up a couple movies. We got all the way to the entertainment section and the lights began to flicker. We ignored it and went on. A minute later, the lights flickered again and then went off completely. The whole store was powerless. We laughed and stood in the "main aisle" like we were instructed. When we finally got to the car, we noticed that the lights all along the way were out. Strange.

Anyways, we had a good evening and it was definitely not boring. Can't wait to see what the rest of the week has in store....

No comments:

Post a Comment